The State Commission on Overseas Vietnamese (SCOV) has just received more than VND200 million from overseas Vietnamese in Canada, Bulgaria and the Netherlands to share with Vietnamese people undergoing difficulties in the country.
Speaking at the ceremony, Vietnamese Ambassador to Canada To Anh Dung and Vietnamese Ambassador to Bulgaria Le Duc Luu said that the money represents the compassion and sharing of difficulties among soldiers and people in the country. In spite of being a small sum of money, it contains the love of expatriates toward the homeland.
- Kinh Bac Fellow-Countrymen Association meet in Poland
- 23 teams join biggest Vietnamese football tournament in RoK
- Vietnamese students and youths in Europe to join camp in Germany
- Vietnamese people in Germany march to oppose China
- OVs in Europe to compete in final round of Sao Mai singing contest in Vietnam
On the same day, the SCOV has also received EUR1,010 of the Overseas Vietnamese Association in Den Haag city and its adjacent areas in the Netherlands to support domestic people to overcome the consequences of storms and floods./.