The State Commission on Overseas Vietnamese (SCOV) has just received more than VND200 million from overseas Vietnamese in Canada, Bulgaria and the Netherlands to share with Vietnamese people undergoing difficulties in the country.
Speaking at the ceremony, Vietnamese Ambassador to Canada To Anh Dung and Vietnamese Ambassador to Bulgaria Le Duc Luu said that the money represents the compassion and sharing of difficulties among soldiers and people in the country. In spite of being a small sum of money, it contains the love of expatriates toward the homeland.
- Vietnamese women in Macau mark International Women’s Day
- Vietnamese students promote national culture in UK
- Overseas Vietnamese in the Republic of Korea welcome new Spring
- Vietnamese communities abroad celebrate traditional lunar New Year
- Vietnamese people in Germany support forces protecting sovereignty of the sea and islands
On the same day, the SCOV has also received EUR1,010 of the Overseas Vietnamese Association in Den Haag city and its adjacent areas in the Netherlands to support domestic people to overcome the consequences of storms and floods./.