(VOV) -Following her success at the 27th SEA Games in Myanmar,double gold medalist Nguyen Thi Anh Vien,is scheduled to attend an intensive training course in the US in January in preparation for next year’s games.
High hopes are pinned on the 16-year-old female swimmer achieving even better results at the 17th Asian Games, scheduled for Incheon, the Republic of Korea in 2014.
- Anh Vien to face unfavorable Sea Games competition schedule
- Vietnam swimmer Anh Vien to face unfavorable competition schedule at 2015 SEA Games
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 19
- Swimming promises to be Vietnam’s ‘gold mine’ at 28th SEA Games
- Vietnam establishes national sports delegation to 28th SEA Games
Anh Vien is currently serving the Vietnam’s People Army. Her outstanding performance at the recent SEA Games has earned her respect and admiration from fellow competitors from Indonesia and Singapore.
Anh Vien is hopeful to reach the top three in the women’s backstroke 200m event at the coming Asian Games, said coach Dang Anh Tuan.