Toyooka Robot Production Company of Japan organized a meeting to introduce the features and performance applications of the Toyooka robot system to colleges, universities and businesses in Ho Chi Minh city on December 25.
- Microchip Technology Awards Scholarships to Fifteen Top Vietnamese Electronic Engineering Students
- City youth shine in academics, philanthropy
- Accommodation for 127,000 students to be completed by 2011
- HCMC technical university team wins national robot-making contest
- A global perspective a must in education: conference
Currently, robot manufacturing companies of Japan and their partners in Vietnam are surveying the use of robots in businesses, robot application conditions in practical teaching in colleges and universities. The main partner of the project is Ho Chi Minh city University of Technology. In addition, University of Technical Education Ho Chi Minh city, Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh city, Vocational Training College of Ho Chi Minh city are also partners on the project.
The Japanese robot manufacturers expect to supply about 20 robots (small models) for colleges and universities. The goal of the project is to meet the needs of social development, creating conditions for universities and colleges to train engineers and technicians on how to operate the systems to be able to advise businesses on applying them./.