(VOVworld) – Iran and P5+1 has resumed expert-level talks over the implementation of the historic agreement signed in November under which Tehran will stop or limit its nuclear activities within 6 months in exchange for the West’s easing sanctions.
- US, Russia agree to exchange info on Russia-Ukraine border
- Worshiping ritual for victims of traffic accidents
- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan conferred Labor Hero title to Hung Vuong School in Gia Lai province
- US economist: Vietnam makes steps forward in economic management
- UN Security Council urges unity in new Yemeni government
Diplomats expect that all sides to set a time to implement the agreement, which is scheduled for January 20th , when the EU will gather to adopt measures to loosen economic sanctions on Tehran. Some diplomats said the West is concerned that Iran may apply a tougher stance in the negotiations after Washington announced new sanctions on a series of companies and individuals having transactions with Iran.