(VOVworld) – Iran and P5+1 has resumed expert-level talks over the implementation of the historic agreement signed in November under which Tehran will stop or limit its nuclear activities within 6 months in exchange for the West’s easing sanctions.
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc delivers his speech in during the expanded G7 Summit
- MoU signed between ILO and Vietnam Cooperative Alliance to raise cooperatives’ capability
- Migrant crisis: Many feared dead in shipwreck off Libya
- G7 Summit: leaders commit to boost economic growth and maritime security
- French nuclear power plant workers declare strikes
Diplomats expect that all sides to set a time to implement the agreement, which is scheduled for January 20th , when the EU will gather to adopt measures to loosen economic sanctions on Tehran. Some diplomats said the West is concerned that Iran may apply a tougher stance in the negotiations after Washington announced new sanctions on a series of companies and individuals having transactions with Iran.