(VOVworld) – Iran and P5+1 has resumed expert-level talks over the implementation of the historic agreement signed in November under which Tehran will stop or limit its nuclear activities within 6 months in exchange for the West’s easing sanctions.
- Party leader receives Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Indian and Lao parliamentarians
- Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung attends Lee Kuan Yew’s funeral
- Right-wing UMP claims major victory in French elections
- Over 5 million signatures against US aggression against Venezuela
- P5+1, Iran reach provisional nuclear agreement
Diplomats expect that all sides to set a time to implement the agreement, which is scheduled for January 20th , when the EU will gather to adopt measures to loosen economic sanctions on Tehran. Some diplomats said the West is concerned that Iran may apply a tougher stance in the negotiations after Washington announced new sanctions on a series of companies and individuals having transactions with Iran.