(VOVworld) – Iran and P5+1 has resumed expert-level talks over the implementation of the historic agreement signed in November under which Tehran will stop or limit its nuclear activities within 6 months in exchange for the West’s easing sanctions.
- Party leader: Party building is the main task for this year
- Colorful activities nationwide to welcome the Year of Goat
- Vietnamese scientist honored as member of Russian Electric Technique Academy of Science
- UNSC adopts resolution on peace agreement in Ukraine
- President Obama vows to appeal the court ruling against immigration plan
Diplomats expect that all sides to set a time to implement the agreement, which is scheduled for January 20th , when the EU will gather to adopt measures to loosen economic sanctions on Tehran. Some diplomats said the West is concerned that Iran may apply a tougher stance in the negotiations after Washington announced new sanctions on a series of companies and individuals having transactions with Iran.