(VOVworld) – Iran and P5+1 has resumed expert-level talks over the implementation of the historic agreement signed in November under which Tehran will stop or limit its nuclear activities within 6 months in exchange for the West’s easing sanctions.
- Vietnam, UK agree to deepen strategic partnership
- Special mechanisms to be piloted in Korea-Vietnam Incubator Park
- Requiem for war martyrs and 504 innocent civilians killed in the Son My massacres
- National Assembly Office’s Party Congress convened
- E-commerce creates favorable business environment for SMEs
Diplomats expect that all sides to set a time to implement the agreement, which is scheduled for January 20th , when the EU will gather to adopt measures to loosen economic sanctions on Tehran. Some diplomats said the West is concerned that Iran may apply a tougher stance in the negotiations after Washington announced new sanctions on a series of companies and individuals having transactions with Iran.