VietNamNet Bridge – The Phu La ethnic minority people in Nam Sang village, Nam Sai commune – one of the poorest communes in the district of Sapa, Lao Cai province are suffering from the terrible cold, which repeats after decades.
- Vietnam has reasons not to sharply devalue the dong
- Foreign investors welcome State-owned companies’ IPOs and lift on foreign-ownership ratio
- Images: The ancient, pristine beauty of Hai Van Gate
- Many business fields benefit from mobile technology
- Multi-million dollar speedboat designed by Vietnamese engineers
The road from Sapa town to the commune of Nam Sai is being built. It is slippery with mud all year round, with an abyss on one side and mountains on the other side. Nam Sai, over 30km of a steep, winding road from Sapa, is the home to the Phu La people.