HUNG YEN (VNS)– As many as 600 antiques from ten Hong (Red) River delta provinces are on display at the Hung Yen Museum in the northern province of Hung Yen.
The antiques include highly valued items of the contemporary Bat Trang ceramic genre; stone, bronze, ceramic of ancient cultures like Phung Nguyen (4,000-3,500 years ago), Dong Dau (3,000 years ago), Dong Son (700BC-100AD) and typical glazed ceramic of Ly (1009-1225), Tran (1225-1400), Le (1428-1527) and Nguyen (1802-1945) dynasties.
- Valuable Hong River antiques displayed in Hung Yen
- The thematic exhibition on Dong Son Culture
- Exhibition on Dong Son Culture is going to be launched
- The VNMH Museum is going to launch the "Land Reform 1946 - 1957" exhibition
- The VNMH Museum and the works of researching, collecting, preserving and promoting the objects and materials sources to contribute to the protection and confirmation of Vietnam's waters and islands sovereignty
The exhibition gathers collections from ten cities and provinces of Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Ha Nam, Hung Yen, Vinh Phuc, Bac Ninh, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh and Thai Binh.– VNS