(VOVworld) – Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung chaired a government meeting on law building on Wednesday in Hanoi.
He affirmed determination to improve the way legal documents are written in order to speed up that process. In 2014, ministerial level agencies will jointly edit 34 draft laws and 2 ordinances. The government is expected to submit those documents to the National Assembly and the National Assembly Standing Committee. There will also be other draft laws to be submitted in accordance with the Committee’s resolution on enforcing the revised Constitution. The Prime Minister asked ministries and ministerial level agencies to reinforce human resources involved in law building. At the meeting, cabinet members also contributed their ideas on ways to implement the revised Constitution, and the revised Law on Real Estate Business. They also weighed in on supplements to Law on Vocational Training, revised Social Insurance Law and supplements to the Law on Civil Aviation of Vietnam.
- NA approves resolution on State budget allocation
- NA approves resolution on 2016 state budget, discusses revisions to Maritime Code
- Voters hope to elect morally sound and competent officials
- October 12-18: Party delegation attends ASEAN conference on women in politics
- NA Standing Committee closes 42nd session