Emperor Akihito’s birthday coincides with Japan’s National Day.
(VOV) – State President Truong Tan Sang has cabled a December 26 message of congratulations toJapanese Emperor Akihito on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
- Adviser to Japanese PM pledges strengthening ties with Vietnam
- Australian submarines should be built entirely at home - Germany's TKMS
- Japan to restart nuclear reactors that comply with new safety standards.
- North Korea fires missiles after UN imposes tough sanctions
- Japan to help build Panama metro line
Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh also passed on their well wishes to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida.