- Meetings conveys Tet greetings to retired officers
- National Assembly Standing Committee closes 24th session
- Government bonds prioritized for project on border patrol roads
- NA Standing Committee discusses revised Laws on NA Organisation and Customs
- Law on Organization of the National Assembly revised to be more practical
(VOVworld) – The National Assembly Standing Committee has worked with the government to review poverty reduction program.
The Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs reported ongoing allocation of funding for poverty reduction and support for ethnic minorities.
The percentage of poor households has fallen by 2% on average annually thanks to an all out effort by the state and society. The Standing Committee has asked the government and ministries to identify poverty reduction solutions in ethnic areas while avoiding duplication of efforts and promote integration in project implementation.
Vietnam will succeed in its organization of the 132nd General Assembly of the Inter-Parliamentary Union