- Wastewater sector experts gather for implementation of the legal documents on drainage, sewerage
- GIZ supports Vietnam’s wastewater management
- Draft regulation expected to simplify tax registration
- Teachers overloaded with work under new marking system
- Vietnam’s seaports may turn into world’s dumping ground
HA NOI (Biz Hub) — Viet Nam will sharply cut export duty for rubber to 1 per cent from current 3-5 per cent from December 26, 2013, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) said on its website.
In details, on November 11, MoF officially issue Circular No.57/2013/TT-BTC, revising the export taxes for rubber items belonging to groups 40.01, 40.02, 40.05.
Accordingly, natural rubber latex, crepe rubber, compounded rubber, in the primary forms or in plates, sheets or strips ( Code No.:4001.10; 4001.29; 4005) will enjoy the export taxes of 1 per cent from December 26, 2013, replacing the current rate of 3 per cent.
Of note, export duty of the synthetic rubbers ( Code No.4002) will be cut to 1 per cent, replacing the current rate of 5 per cent at the same date. — StoxPlus