- Plan to inspect and appreciate some environmental issues of the festival 2015 at some relics
- VN to cut taxes to Japanese goods to zero
- Many Japanese imports to enjoy zero percent tariff
- Vietnam to suffer from “technology rubbish”
- Vietnam will suffer from "technology rubbish" if ministry does not act: scientists
HA NOI (Biz Hub) — Viet Nam will sharply cut export duty for rubber to 1 per cent from current 3-5 per cent from December 26, 2013, the Ministry of Finance (MoF) said on its website.
In details, on November 11, MoF officially issue Circular No.57/2013/TT-BTC, revising the export taxes for rubber items belonging to groups 40.01, 40.02, 40.05.
Accordingly, natural rubber latex, crepe rubber, compounded rubber, in the primary forms or in plates, sheets or strips ( Code No.:4001.10; 4001.29; 4005) will enjoy the export taxes of 1 per cent from December 26, 2013, replacing the current rate of 3 per cent.
Of note, export duty of the synthetic rubbers ( Code No.4002) will be cut to 1 per cent, replacing the current rate of 5 per cent at the same date. — StoxPlus