After nearly two years from November 2011 when the company marked the 200,000th unit, TMV reached another significant number of 250,000 units on Thursday.
- Increasing the number of female deputies
- Bus driver penalized for driving on wrong side on highway near Hanoi
- Tien Phong Newspaper marathon to attract hundreds of runners
- Press conference to feature "Miss Vietnam Global Heritage 2016" contest
- Trans Pacific Partnership agreement: from signed paper to reality
From the daily production of two units in the first year in 1996, now the daily production capacity has reached 140 vehicles.
From only 212 units in 1996, now the yearly production has reached more than 30,000 units, and Toyota has maintained its position as the leading automobile maker in the past 18 years.