- Earthenware in brown yellow glaze (17th-18th centuries) in Vietnam National Museum of History
- Nguyen Trai - a national hero, world cultural celebrity (1380 - 1442)
- Exhibition features beauty of the lotus flower
- Press release: Signing Ceremony of MOU on the co-operation between Vietnam National Museum of History (VNMH) and Hue Relics Conservation Centre (HRCC) and opening the seminar "Application of modern technology on museum exhibition".
- Diverse beauty of lotus featured on antiques
Author: Nguyen Xuan Ngoc; Publisher: Social Science; Size: 16cmx24cm; Quantities: 306p; Year: 2013.
The culture of Da But was named after a village of Da But, where the first archaeological site was excavated in 1926. Since then, Vietnamese archaeologists have discovered and excavated more than 10 Da But – like sites on the coastal plain edge of provinces Ninh Binh and Thanh Hoa that defined the existence of an archaeological culture – the Da But culture – belonging to the neolithic, dated from 7.000 BP to 4.000 BP.
The book ” The Da But culture an approach of prehistory culture” provides readers with new information on behavioural cultural of ancient Da But people in response to natural environment during process of occupying and exploring the coastal delta of Thanh Hoa and Ninh Binh; human dynamic and creative adaptation to changing environment under marine transgression; process of forming tradition and renovating culture vividly demontrated by the emergence of new technologies, new tool typologies, cultivated crops, domestic animals, especially as a centre for early pottery production in Vietnam. Besides, the book also provides readers with informations on behavioural culture between humans and humans, between individuals and community, between life and afterlife, and components as foundation of moral and spritual culture of ancient Da But people.
The book consists of four main contents:
Part I. Da But Culture: Discovery and Research
Part II. Tangible cultural characteristic of Da But culture.
Part III. intangible cultural characteristic of Da But culture
Part IV. Da But culture in the process of historical culture in Vietnam Neolithic
The library of Vietnam National Museum of History (25 Tong Dan – Hoan Kiem – Hanoi) would like to introduce all readers!