- The photos that shaped 2015 by young Vietnamese photojournalist
- Vietnam man captures stunning aerial views of Vietnam from north to south
- Dong Van Karst Plateau welcomes first foreign tourists in 2016
- Minority ethnic culture to be honoured in Hanoi next month
- Pho Bang - a peaceful town on Dong Van Karst Plateau
Beautiful images of daily life of indigenous communities, particularly unique cultural identities, from all over the Dong Van Karst Plateau will surely leave a very deep impression on any visitor to this karst plateau. Vietnam Business Forum would like to introduce a photo series, themed “On the karst plateau”, by photographer Hung Cuong.