The UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP) organised a graduation ceremony on September 30, 2013 for the Education Sector Planning (ESP) Programme.
Over the past 11 months, Vietnamese education authorities have been undertaking the programme, designed to strengthen their skills for development of effective educational policies and plans. Programme participants also gained greater understanding of how to expand post-basic education and improve educational quality while maintaining its relevance for both the labour market and everyday life.
- Quang Ngai city to be listed as a second class city
- Four More Banks to Expand Tax Collection and Payment for Businesses
- Businesses Can Issue C/O of ASEAN Goods
- Generali signs global deal with Obi Worldphone to target high growth markets including Vietnam
- Power Equipment made in Vietnam shipped to the United States
The National Institute of Education Management in Hanoi (NIEM) and the Institute of Education Management in Ho Chi Minh City (IEMH) plan to make use of the Education Sector Planning modules by creating further training courses on Education Planning Management for more education officials to undertake in Vietnam.
The successful initiative benefited from a tripartite public-private partnership: IIEP-UNESCO contributed with its worldwide expertise in educational planning and management; the University of Hong Kong’s Faculty of Education provided regional knowledge; and the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, by its generous funding, allowed the project to become a reality.