The UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP) organised a graduation ceremony on September 30, 2013 for the Education Sector Planning (ESP) Programme.
Over the past 11 months, Vietnamese education authorities have been undertaking the programme, designed to strengthen their skills for development of effective educational policies and plans. Programme participants also gained greater understanding of how to expand post-basic education and improve educational quality while maintaining its relevance for both the labour market and everyday life.
- Quang Ngai economic achievements in two month of the year
- To implement the Projects of Thien But Park and Thien Tan Ecological Urban Area
- Quang Ngai in striving for tourism development
- Phu Dien Company awarded the Silver Prize of the National Quality Award
- National Value Programme - Opportunities for SMEs
The National Institute of Education Management in Hanoi (NIEM) and the Institute of Education Management in Ho Chi Minh City (IEMH) plan to make use of the Education Sector Planning modules by creating further training courses on Education Planning Management for more education officials to undertake in Vietnam.
The successful initiative benefited from a tripartite public-private partnership: IIEP-UNESCO contributed with its worldwide expertise in educational planning and management; the University of Hong Kong’s Faculty of Education provided regional knowledge; and the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, by its generous funding, allowed the project to become a reality.