- Vietnam, Germany review 10 years of cooperation in natural resources and environmental protection
- US Trade Representative: TPP opens new chapter in Vietnam - US relations
- UN calls for resuming Israeli-Palestinian peace talks
- President Truong Tan Sang receives Angola's Interior Minister
- IS advances on Iran's border
(VOVworld)- The US is willing to support Iraq in its tackling of terrorist threats especially those from al-Qaeda. US Vice President Joe Biden voiced the message while receiving Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Washington on Wednesday. Mr Biden reiterated the US supports in terms of military equipment aids and capacity building for Iraqi army. Future cooperation will include the sharing of intelligence information in anti-terrorism and air defense system support.