- US Vice President apologies to UAE for IS comment
- Turkey's Erdogan demands apology from Biden over Syria comments
- Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh active on the sideline of the UN session
- Merkel urges Ukraine truce as Russia convoy returns home
- 'Some progress' in difficult Ukraine, Russia talks: Germany
(VOVworld)- The US is willing to support Iraq in its tackling of terrorist threats especially those from al-Qaeda. US Vice President Joe Biden voiced the message while receiving Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Washington on Wednesday. Mr Biden reiterated the US supports in terms of military equipment aids and capacity building for Iraqi army. Future cooperation will include the sharing of intelligence information in anti-terrorism and air defense system support.