- Heavy gunfire, explosions reported in Yemeni capital
- At least 28 killed in weapon storage explosion in Yemen's capital
- Achievements recorded by Overseas Vietnamese in 2010
- Justin Bieber charged with Toronto limo driver assault
- A "breakthrough year", declares Obama as he urges Congress to raise minimum wage
(VOVworld)- The US is willing to support Iraq in its tackling of terrorist threats especially those from al-Qaeda. US Vice President Joe Biden voiced the message while receiving Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Washington on Wednesday. Mr Biden reiterated the US supports in terms of military equipment aids and capacity building for Iraqi army. Future cooperation will include the sharing of intelligence information in anti-terrorism and air defense system support.