In the afternoon of October 02, Vice Chairman of the PPC Le Quang Thich chaired the press conference of quarter 3 with the participation of representatives of departments, localities, and press agencies in the province. At the conference, Mr. Le Minh Huan – Chief of the provincial People’s Committee Secretariat provided press agencies with the socio-economic situation in the first nine months as well as directions of main tasks for the last quarter.
- The province’s leader receives Buddhist Monk Thich Giac Liem
- Pacific Medical Company plans to build hospital in Quang Ngai province
- Province’s leaders visit banking and finance units in the province
- Vice Chairman Thich received Vietnam Football Federation
- Quang Ngai held the Foreign NGOs and Donors Biennial Meeting
Departments including Education and Training, Agriculture and Rural Development, Social Insurance were questioned by press agencies, composing of lacking more than 1,000 teachers, titan exploitation in Binh Chau commune (Binh Son district), issuing social insurance cards, land complains by local people, etc.
Vice Chairman asked related departments and localities clarified issues that the press mentioned and reflected. Clear information should be provided, he added.
In the rest months of 2013, Vice Chairman desired the media agencies to continue to reflect the socio-economic situation of the province, contributing to fulfillig the pre-set tasks.