Phu Yen Department of Education and Training in collaboration with the Research Centre for Gender, Family and Environment in Development (CGFED), Phu Yen Department of Population-Family Planning has just organized the review workshop of the campaign “Sharing” to measure the results and orientate the next mission for the program of gender education, reproductive-health care for students in grade 8, 9, 10 in the province.
- Creating the cleanness and comprehensive strength for the Party Committee of business block, a sustainable development for enterprises
- A credit contract of VND 330 billion signed
- Tuy Hoa city: Contest for learning disaster prevention knowledge and climate change adaptation
- Nearly 100 children in Phu Yen province exchanging with children from Ho Chi Minh City
- Praising and awarding 268 good students
The Conference adopted the final report for the “Sharing” Campaign by the Department of Education and Training, the Provincial Department of Population and Family Planning, schools’ discussion and students’ comments about the program. As a result, nearly 15,000 students in grade 8, 9, 10 from 36 schools participating in the curricular-education program in the two basic contents: Exploring the body, protecting yourself. The knowledge is shown in the pictures, photos, extensive models on display at the conference. Education managers, teachers and students expressed their interest and support to teaching and learning sex-education program by the “actively teaching” method. In the future, the 3 units will continue co- operating to implement the “Sharing” campaign to schools not having joined in this round.
On this occasion, Phu Yen Department of Education and Training presented merit certificates and awarded 10 collectives, 37 individuals; CGFEDCenter presented Medals and Commemorative Medals of “Sharing” to 45 units and individuals for their outstanding achievements during the campaign.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRINH THUY