Phu Yen Department of Education and Training in collaboration with the Research Centre for Gender, Family and Environment in Development (CGFED), Phu Yen Department of Population-Family Planning has just organized the review workshop of the campaign “Sharing” to measure the results and orientate the next mission for the program of gender education, reproductive-health care for students in grade 8, 9, 10 in the province.
- Increasingly prosperous appearance of Phu Yen’s countryside
- Hoa Tan Tay commune (Tay Hoa district): Receiving the recognition certificate of new rural standard commune in 2015
- Tuy Hoa city leaders met and worked with the delegation of Seongdong district (South Korea)
- Presenting Tet gifts to people in Xuan Quang 1 and Ea Bar communes
- 130 enterprises participating in Phu Yen Spring Fair 2016
The Conference adopted the final report for the “Sharing” Campaign by the Department of Education and Training, the Provincial Department of Population and Family Planning, schools’ discussion and students’ comments about the program. As a result, nearly 15,000 students in grade 8, 9, 10 from 36 schools participating in the curricular-education program in the two basic contents: Exploring the body, protecting yourself. The knowledge is shown in the pictures, photos, extensive models on display at the conference. Education managers, teachers and students expressed their interest and support to teaching and learning sex-education program by the “actively teaching” method. In the future, the 3 units will continue co- operating to implement the “Sharing” campaign to schools not having joined in this round.
On this occasion, Phu Yen Department of Education and Training presented merit certificates and awarded 10 collectives, 37 individuals; CGFEDCenter presented Medals and Commemorative Medals of “Sharing” to 45 units and individuals for their outstanding achievements during the campaign.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRINH THUY