(VOV) – A sombre atmosphere prevailed in Vung Chua where crowds of people were gathering, watching the burial service and waiting to pay their last respects to General Giap.
Let’s look at the burial ceremony at Vung Chua at 16.00pm on October 13.
- Tour invites tourists to go through heritage sites in central region
- Central VN Heritage Route: A unique tourism brand name
- French Ambassador always had ‘magical connection' with Vietnam
- Hanoians light candles to commemorate General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Argentineans applaud Vietnam’s revolutionary achievements