VietNamNet Bridge – An exhibition entitled “Asia-Colorful Culture” will open on October 8 at the Vietnam National Museum of History, displaying nearly 100 ancient treasures of many Asian countries like India, South Korea, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and China.
- Press conference on 4th ANMA Congress introduced
- ANMA Proceedings of the 4th conference of Asian National Museum Association
- On 22/1/2014, VNMH organized a staff conference to review 2013 and approve the working plan for 2014
- Asian antique exhibit running in Hanoi (photos)
- Vietnam National Museum of History
The exhibits include architectural materials, household appliances, ornaments, and worship objects made from such materials as bronze, clay, stone, terra cotta, wood, silver, gem and ivory.
The host country’s exhibits are bronze worship objects dating back to the Le-Nguyen Dynasty in the 15th-19th century.
The exhibition will run through January 2014.
The exhibition is held on the occasion of the 4th Conference of Asian National Museum Association 2013 (ANMA 4). The event, with the theme “Museums Contribute to Social Change,” will take place from October 7-9 at the Vietnam National Museum of History.