- Expanded construction of Japanese-invested steel plant begins
- Chau Duc Urban Industrial Zone Drawing Investment with Unique Advantages
- Industrial, Export Processing and Economic Zones: Focus on Intensive Investment Attraction
- Can Tho City Industrial Parks Ready to Meet Investors' Requirements
- Vietnam industrial park owner Kinh Bac expands on demand from LG
As planned on September 13, there will be groundbreaking for VSIP Quang Ngai Project located at Tinh Phong commune, Son Tinh District. It is to mark the development co-operation between SembCorp Group (Singapore) and Quang Ngai province.
Vietnam Industrial Parks – Singapore (VSIP) was established in 1996, in Thuan An District, Binh Duong province with the associated capital contributed by strong financial and experienced foreign investors led by SembCorp Industries Corporation (Singapore), including the Pacific Becamex IDC.
It will officially start VSIP Quang Ngai, one of the major economic zones of the central region. So far, there have been 05 VSIP projects invested in all three major economic regions of Vietnam, attracted nearly 490 investors from 25 countries and territories, with a total investment of approximately USD 6 billion, employing more than 140,000 workers across the country.
Quang Ngai’s infrastructure is also focused on investment, especially on the highway project of Da Nang – Quang Ngai, expanding Highway 1A on the portion of Quang Nam – Quang Ngai, upgrading Chu Lai airport to welcome the Airbus.
Besides, Quang Ngai government pays much attention and consideration in developing a favorable and dynamic investment environment to attract more investors.
VSIP is expected to be a new potential along with Dung Quat Economic Zone to contribute significantly to the development of Quang Ngai in the upcoming time.