- SOE Privatisation: Motivation for People Engaged in Economic Development
- Gov't to ease bank share policies for overseas firms
- PM: improving Vietnamese agricultural competitiveness and performance
- VND4.5 trillion contracts signed for Duyen Hai 3 power project
- Luong Dien – Cam Dien industrial park to be soon put into operation
The Prime Minister in his newly official promulgated document has decided to support nearly VND 94 billion for 13 provinces to overcome the drought and salinity situation in summer-autumn crop 2013.
Out of these, Quang Ngai province is supported VND 6 billion.
The Prime Minister also assigned the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs to check and report the demand of localities for subsidizing rice in drought affected areas.
As revealed, in summer-autumn crop, Quang Ngai is one of the localities affected by the severe drought situation, particularly hundreds of paddy hectares in districts of Duc Pho and Binh Son have not been produced by serious lack of water.