- Financial shortfalls seen hitting 350 projects in city
- UK seeks opportunities in the East
- Animal husbandry association requests anti-dumping investigation of US chicken
- Local livestock association requests anti-dumping investigation of US chicken
- Road maintenance fee halt to be reported to PM in September
The Prime Minister in his newly official promulgated document has decided to support nearly VND 94 billion for 13 provinces to overcome the drought and salinity situation in summer-autumn crop 2013.
Out of these, Quang Ngai province is supported VND 6 billion.
The Prime Minister also assigned the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs to check and report the demand of localities for subsidizing rice in drought affected areas.
As revealed, in summer-autumn crop, Quang Ngai is one of the localities affected by the severe drought situation, particularly hundreds of paddy hectares in districts of Duc Pho and Binh Son have not been produced by serious lack of water.