(VOVworld) – The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is hosting a mid-autumn Southeast Asian Cultural Festival on the weekends.
Festival goers will also have an opportunity to take part in a wide range of folk games from Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Malaysia and learn how to make folk toys, Moon cakes, and young sticky rice cakes, prepare a mid-autumn feast, and listen to children’s folk songs. The Malaysian Department of Tourism Promotion will introduce tours to Malaysia and offer attractive discount for those who book tours at the festival.
- Ba Na Hills among Vietnam’s top tourist destinations
- Hanoi’s three leading tourism sites honoured with national tourism award
- Hanoi’s leading tourism sites honoured with national award
- Exchange on changes of Cham people’s traditional house
- Where to take kids on Int’l Children’s Day in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City