(VOV) -Samsung group plans to conduct a feasible study of a number of power projects in Vietnam this month to choose the best one for investment.
- Samsung factory to take shape in Thai Nguyen
- Bac Ninh helps Samsung carry out new project
- Samsung set to increase investment in Vietnam
The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT)’s General Department of Energy said that the Republic of Korean group will inspect five thermal electric power plants in central and southern regions before making its decision.
- Decision on used tech products to be completed
- New Party Secretaries of Hanoi, HCM City take office amid great expectations
- Transport Minister named Secretary of HCMC Party leader
- Vietnam’s transport minister selected secretary of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee
- Deputy PM Hoang Trung Hai appointed as Party Chief in Hanoi
The five plants include Quynh Lap 2 in the central province of Nghe An, Vung Ang 3 in the central province of Ha Tinh, Quang Trach 2 in the central province of Quang Binh, Hau River 3 in the southern province of Hau Giang, and Kien Luong in the southern province of Kien Giang.
More than a month ago, Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai authorized the MoIT to consider and select one of the five power projects to cooperate with Samsung.