HA NOI (Biz Hub)— Domestic retail gas prices increased by VND12,000 (US$0.57) per 12-kg canister on Saturday, according to wholesalers.
- S Korea remains Viet Nam's top market for squid, octopus
- Adjusted master planning for Tan Son Nhat and Da Nang Airports are announced
- ILSHIN Vietnam launches a $177 million textile fibers plant
- Construction begins on garment factory in Tuyen Quang
- 4 expos on metalworking, supporting industries open in HCM City
It is reported that the hike occurred because of higher world gas prices.
The current prices range from VND398,000-400,000 ($18.9-19) per 12-kg canister. This is the fourth consecutive gas price hike since May with total increase of VND34,000 ($1.6) per canister. Earlier in the year, there were four consecutive price cuts.
The current price remains VND42.000 VND ($2) per canister lower than at the end of 2012. — VNS