- Trong quan singing – part of national intangible cultural heritage
- The 12th national Party Congress: equal policy for all forms of enterprises
- Localities support people to welcome Tet
- Party Congress: Mechanisms for agricultural development a key issue
- Party Congress delegates support policy on equal business playground
Quang Anh from Thanh Hoa Province, Phuong My Chi from Ho Chi Minh City and Ngoc Duy from Hai Duong Province, amazed audiences with their talent in the final night.
Quang Anh triumphed over his competitors with his vibrant notes and creative performance in different styles and genres of music. He received 215,903 votes, a total of 43.37 percent of the votes.
Phuong My Chi was at second place with 204,652 votes, with 41.11 percent and the third position went to Ngoc Duy with 15.51 percent votes.
The winner of ‘The Voice Kids’ will receive a cash prize of VND300 million and a scholarship worth VND200 million.
Aired on VTV3 Channel in June, ‘The Voice Kids’ featured contestants between the ages of 9 and 15 who participated in the qualifying round in March in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
The show has a standard format similar to ‘The Voice’ for adults and selects contestants after three rounds–Blind Audition, Battle, and Live.
Among the jury were singers Thanh Bui, Hien Thuc and the couple Ho Hoai Anh and Luu Huong Giang.