(TITC) - In the framework of the program “the Opening Day”, on August 25th 2013, in Berlin, the Embassy of Viet Nam introduced the people and culture of Viet Nam to the international tourists.
The booth of Viet Nam was decorated impressively with display of traditional products such as palm-leaf conical hat, handicraft and promotional publications to attract the attention of visitors. The performances of traditional musical instruments were highly valued by visitors.
- Viet-Thai-Algeria project: Bir Seba oil finally begins flowing to processing facility
- Newly accredited ambassadors welcomed by VN President
- Oxfam’s report promotes farmer’s rights, voices and choices
- Newly accredited ambassadors welcomed by State President
- ASEAN discuss Post-2015 Economic Vision by 2025
Visiting the booth of Viet Nam, the BMZ State Secretary, Mr. Hans-Jürgen Beerfeltz expressed his pleasure of visiting Viet Nam last year. He emphasized that the present tight cooperation base on the long-standing warm relationship between the two countries and hope to continue to strengthen the cooperation in the future.