PHU YEN – The Phu Yen TV channel launched its official broadcast on UHF channel 37 on Monday to mark the 68th National Day.
- PM: Rally goers don’t love the nation
- Russia’s research center publishes book on contemporary Vietnam
- HCM city’s exhibition marks 70th anniversary of August Revolution and National Day
- Celebrations of the 70th anniversary of August Revolution and National Day
- Activities to mark the 70th anniversary of August Revolution and National Day abroad
It is the last province in the country to have its own local TV station.
In addition to broadcasting national VTV’s programmes, Phu Yen TV will also showcase its own programming featuring daily news, features and entertainment with a total broadcasting time of 8.5 hours per day.
The Phu Yen TV channel will use its VND32.6 billion (US$1.5 million) budget to provide information and updates to its people. — VNS