Director of Phu Yen Department Education and Training, Mr. Nguyen Van Ta let known, in the 2013-2014 school year, to implement the Scheme of Teaching and learning foreign languages in the national education system, the Department invested, installed language-teaching equipment at 7 primary schools, secondary schools, high schools with a total cost of nearly VND 3 billion.
- Propagating on sea and islands to officials and people in coastal areas
- Sao Bien Theatre of folk dance music winning the gold medal
- Presenting 142 scholarships to poor freshmen
- Dong Xuan district: VND 210 million for building 7 Solidarity-houses for the poor families
- The efficiency from the program of supporting the coastal cape areas
This is the capital for the Project of strengthening teaching and learning foreign languages in the national education system by the National target programs of Education and Training in 2013. The units having the equipments installed languages are the schools of Hoa Vinh Primary School No. 1 (Dong Hoa district), Primary School of townlet Hai Rieng 1 (Song Hinh district), Xuan Loc 1 Primary School (Song Cau town), An Cu 1 Primary School (Tuy An district), Nguyen The Bao Junior Secondary School (Phu Hoa district), Tran Phu Junior Secondary School (Song Hinh district), and Le Trung Kien High School (Dong Hoa district).
The Department of Education and Training proposed the above schools to arrange one classroom to enable the equipment-providing unit to install in September to timely teach foreign languages in accordance with the program regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRINH THUY