The budget carrier Jetstar Pacific started selling tickets for Tet (Lunar New Year) Festival from September 9th.
In this first drive, the airline will provide around 140,000 tickets for passengers.
- Vietnam Airlines, Qantas in deal to develop Jetstar Pacific
- Vietnam Airlines to take Jetstar Pacific's state-owned stake
- Jetstar Pacific Airlines to open Hanoi-Hong Kong route in September
- Jetstar Pacific to start Hanoi-Hong Kong service in Sept
- Two airlines to operate new air route from Ho Chi Minh city to Chu Lai
High travel demand on the occasion of Tet will last 40 days, with peak flights from the South to the North between January 12th and 31st, 2014, and from the North to the South between February 1st and 20th, 2014.