(VOV) – The capital city in the early hours of the morning is very still and peaceful, unlike what it is in the daytime.
If you stroll in early morning there will almost nobody in sight, even in the bustling streets of downtown Hanoi running from Hoan Kiem Lake up to the Dong Xuan Central Market.
- Tourist numbers soar in big cities during national holiday
- Jogging for "Clean, Green and Beautiful Life in 2016"
- Vietnam News Agency organises run for Mother Earth Day
- The Beauty of Hoan Kiem Lake during the Season of Loc Vung Trees Shedding Their Leaves
- Corpse of Hanoi’s legendary turtle preserved through plastination