(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”
- The Vietnam National Museum of History visited Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Museum (China)
- Azerbaijan heritage journal IRS published in Vietnamese
- "Research to innovate the exhibition at the Vietnam National Museum of History 2014-2015"
- The role of the Vietnam National Museum of History (VNMH) in balancing political history, ethnography and art. (Thesis at the 5th Conference of the Asian National Museums Association ANMA).
- Floating market to stay above water