(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”
- Exhibition on global support for Vietnam’s struggle for national reunification
- Exhibition highlights Vietnam’s national reunification
- Activities mark 40th anniversary of national reunification
- Vietnam National Museum of History holds activities to celebrate 40th anniversary of the liberation of South Vietnam and national reunification
- The grey-blue ceramic - a special ceramic of Mac Dynasty (16th century) preserved in Vietnam National Museum of History