- Exhibits of Dong Son Culture showcased
- Ongoing exhibit highlights Vietnam's late Bronze Age artifacts
- Scientific seminar highlights 90 years for Dong Son civilization
- Exhibition examines influence of Dong Son bronze culture
- Opening the special exhibition entitled "Dong Son culture" at the Vietnam National Museum of History
(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”