(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”
- Vietnam National Museum of History and Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities open the exhibition "Vietnam's Ancient Jewelry" in Hue
- Exhibition highlights the world supporting Vietnam during war
- Royal Hue photo book released
- Exhibition fetes int'l solidarity for Vietnam
- Exhibition highlights international support for Vietnam’s struggle