(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”
- Nguyen Trai - a national hero, world cultural celebrity (1380 - 1442)
- Opening the exhibition titled "Lotus on antiques"
- Exhibition features beauty of the lotus flower
- Press release: Signing Ceremony of MOU on the co-operation between Vietnam National Museum of History (VNMH) and Hue Relics Conservation Centre (HRCC) and opening the seminar "Application of modern technology on museum exhibition".
- Diverse beauty of lotus featured on antiques