(VOVworld)-The National Museum of History has held a workshop on East Asian cultural identities to welcome the upcoming regional conference of the Asian Association of National Museums next month.
Speaking a the event on Sunday, Deputy Director of the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Duy Thieu, emphasized on shared values and cultural diversities in East Asia:” East Asia is characterized with agricultural civilization. Rice planting has deep rooted values in cultural and community activities and folklore arts. These has strengthened community linkages and unity in East Asia .”
- Earthen bricks in the Ly-Tran dynasty preserved in the Vietnam National Museum of History
- Nguyen Dynasty’s gold books to be showcased in Ha Noi
- Precious royal golden books to be exhibited
- Exhibition "Imperial treasure - Golden books of the Nguyen dynasty" (1802-1945) going to be launched
- Workshop about 3D animation of archaeological objects