Mr. Vo Ngoc Kha, vice director of Phu Yen department of traffic and transportation, let known that from the beginning of the year, Phu Yen has collected nearly 25.5 billion dongs of overland maintenance fee.
Among which, the fee collection for overland maintenance applied for the Center of registering and inspecting means of transportation 78.01S was 22.4 billion dongs for 7,127 turns of vehicles; fee collection for overland applied for motors of various kinds in the districts, town and city was nearly 3.1 billion dongs. The localities reaching high figure are Tuy An at 1.2 billion dongs, Tuy Hoa city at 637 million dongs, Song Hoa district 327.8 million dongs, Dong Hoa district 264.2 million dongs, Song Cau town 223.2 million dongs.
- Viet products entering the remote regions
- Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Mr. Huynh Tan Viet visiting and wishing a happy Tet to the policy families and the elderly
- Well prepare all activities to welcome Tet Binh Than 2016
- Launching the route of flood avoiding, rescuing surpassing Ky Lo River
- More than 2,500 Tet gifts to poor inhabitants
Currently, the lowest monthly rate for collecting overland fees applied for cars is 130,000 dongs (applied for under-9-seat-cars); the highest monthly rate is 1.04 million dongs (applied for more-than-27 ton-trucks); the annual fee rates for motorcycles in Phu Yen (excluding electric motorcycles) with cylinders 100cm3 are from 50,000 dongs to 75,000 dongs; and from 100,000 dongs to 125,000 dongs a year for motorcycles with cylinder over 100cm3, depending on each locality.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by HAI LOAN