(VOVworld)-Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan has presented gifts to children at an art performance raising fund for children diagnosed with cancer.
The program, jointly held by the Ministry of Health and VTV, has received scores of humanitarian supports from individuals and organizations after 2 years of launching. The fund has boosted health care for poor cancer patients, especially children and supported oncologic researches nationwide.
- Vice President receives Belarus trade union delegation
- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan joins celebration of Foreign Languages University’s 60th anniversary
- Primary school to be built for ethnic students in Cao Bang
- Two VPA’s senior officers promoted to Generals
- Taking up in science and technology applications helps promote development