HA NOI (VNS) – The Ha Noi’s Police Department said more than 30,000 truck drivers were punished for breaking traffic rules in the first nine months of this year, with 44 trucks seized in August alone.
- Prosecution against Ho Chi Minh City café owner ends after PM request
- Vietnamese eatery owner faces criminal charge over license
- Police detain Vietnamese man for attempted gold robbery
- Apple refused China request for source code in last two years -lawyer
- Moral education teacher accused of molesting 3 schoolgirls
The violations included driving in restricted streets, breaking the speed limit and illegal parking.
Further inspections to bring the situation under control are expected in the coming months.
The city now has over 43,500 trucks on the road, including more than 30,000 trucks weighing between 1.25-10 tonnes. – VNS