- Woman mistreated for 13 years rescued, police launch probe
- 29 Pictures That Will Make You Want to Visit Vietnam
- Vietnam man marries derelict, featured on American photographer's blog
- American photographer takes portraits of Vietnamese during world tour
- American famed for "Humans of New York" series visits Vietnam
VietNamNet Bridge – By photographic language, David Alan Harvey has expressed his love for Hanoi through pictures of everyday life, festivals, weddings, funerals … More than 20 years have passed, but Vietnam memories have never faded in the head of this American photographer.
From the first time to touch a camera at the age of 12, David Alan Harvey knew that photography was his destiny. And since then, he has traveled to over 50 countries to record the life and people of different cultures. The 69-year-old American photographer said he was inspired by the life and ordinary people.
In 1989, he paid a visit to Vietnam and his pictures of Vietnamese people have now become precious materials.