- Company builds road without permission in Ha Long Bay's peripheral areas
- Developing some values of world heritage "Trang An scenic landscape"
- Discovery Wonders of World Heritage exhibit opens in Hanoi
- Memorandum about maintaining and restoring the world heritage of My Son relic site
- Photograph exhibition launched to enhance heritage conservation
PANO – An “Ao dai” (Vietnamese traditional long dress) collection of three famous designers Minh Hanh, Cong Khanh and Trong Nguyen will be introduced in France to mark the 40th anniversary of Vietnam-France diplomatic relations.
At a press conference for the show on August 22nd in France, models presented some traditional costumes made from materials such as silk, brocade and hand-woven linen of the Mong ethnic minority.
The designers also introduced some costumes with motifs from the Chambord Castle’s walls, as a combination of Western and Eastern styles.
The event, jointly held by the French Embassy in Vietnam and Vietnam Embassy in France, will take place in the Chambord Castle, one of France’s oldest destinations, recognized as a World Heritage by UNESCO.
Translated by Vu Linh