- Quang Ninh to have US$7.5 billion casino hotel project
- PPC Vice Chairman, Mr. Tran Quang Nhat: The communities of ethnic groups in the province being united to support mutual help to construct the homeland towards a wealthy and nice one
- Well fulfill the assigned tasks to contribute to protecting the homeland's sea and islands
- 238 Mothers being awarded and conferred a posthumous title of Vietnamese Heroic Mothers
- Enhance the roles of the Front, pushing the cause of homeland renovation
Vietnam and Laos have signed an August 16 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Vientiane confirming plans to work together on a Tuan Chau island luxury resort in Quang Ninh province’s Ha Long City.
The MoU’s signatories were Vietnam Father Front (VFF) Central Committee member and Tuan Chau Group President Dao Hong Tuyen and Chitchareun Construction Co. Ltd General Director Somvang Vongvilay.
The MoU specifies the resort will be constructed on four hectares of land following a collaborative design and architectural process and legal and contract formalities. The project is scheduled for investment licensing in September and construction to begin in October.
At a reception held earlier for Tuyen, Laos Deputy Prime Minister Somsavad Lengsavath highlighted exisiting Vietnamese business investment in Laos and extended his welcome to the visiting Tam Chau Group President.
The Deputy PM expressed confidence in Tuan Chau Group’s expertise and declared the project will only consolidate the special relationship between the two countries.
Mr Tuyen pledged to spare no effort in ensuring the project is effectively realised and honours the venerable history of Vietnam-Laos solidarity and cooperation.