The latest version of the only global industry-supported portal, Verafirm, which effectively aids businesses in managing their software and efficiently documents, was officially introduced in Vietnam on August 29 by the BSA Software Alliance with the support of the US Embassy in the country.
- War keepsake exchange opening a road to future
- World media covers Vietnam’s National Assembly election
- US media highlights Vietnam-US relations prior to President Obama’s visit
- Vietnam beefs up security as Obama to land in Hanoi tonight
- Vietnam to import inexpensive Australian cows as demand for beef grows
- Software giant sets profit target of US$126 million
- Competitors stake out growing market for chat software
- Software copyright violations fall year on year
Verafirm operates as an online and smart portal on which businesses are able to look for information and manage their software assets. It is based on the cooperation with the world’s software giants and prestigious experts.
Registering on Verafirm, companies find it easier to control and save their data on purchased products.
In Vietnam , the portal not only helps local enterprises simplify their software asset administration but also raises their competitiveness thanks to the efficient use of the system.
Once registering on the portal, businesses will receive a Verafirm certification affirming that they comply with the law of intellectual property and business ethics.
The BSA expressed belief that Verafirm will play a crucial role in protecting software copyrights, helping improve Vietnamese exporters’ prestige in the US market and create a better business and investment climate for foreign enterprises in Vietnam.