PANO – More than 800 photos, titled “Youth volunteers in the heroic city”, are on display at the Youth Culture House in Ho Chi Minh City to mark the 20th anniversary of the city’s Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign.
- Commending organizations and individuals in 2013 Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign
- Binh Phuoc province: 1,800 poor people given free healthcare
- 10 billion VND supports for children on the Month of Action for Children
- Binh Thuan Youth participating in the construction of new rural and civilized urban areas
- 'Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign' wraps up
The event, opened by the city Youth Union from August 15th to 19th, is divided into several sections: “Volunteer summer moments”, “A burning desire to volunteer” and “On the paths to volunteer”, depicting dynamic, creative and ambitious youths in a range of volunteer programs organized over 20 years, including Summer Literacy Campaign, Green Summer, Red Flamboyant and Pink Festival.
The exhibition will be organized in five areas, namely HCM City Youth Cultural House, Lam Son Park, Chi Lang Park, Dong Khoi Street (District 1) and Dam Sen Cultural Park (District 11).
Translated by Vu Linh