(VOVworld) – Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong has encouraged Lai Chau provincial Party cell to fulfill its set target of lifting the province out of the less development status by 2015.
- NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung extends Tet greetings to former Party and State leaders
- Party General Secretary conveys Lunar New Year greetings
- Party General Secretary conveys Lunar New Year greetings to Party, people
- Activities to mark 86th anniversary of Communist Party of Vietnam
- Party chief extends Tet wishes to former Party, State leaders
Speaking at a working session with the provincial leaders on Tuesday, Trong said that the Party Secretariat applauded the Party organization’s objective on provincial development while unleashing local potential: “The Party Secretariat agreed that Lai Chau should promote investment and facilitating rapid and sustainable growth. Infrastructure development should be promoted, especially an express way connecting Ha Noi, Lao Cai and Lai Chau. The province should fully tap local potential in border trade while maintaining friendship and security. The Party Secretariat wants the province to improve its human capacity, especially leaders and managers among ethnic groups.”
The Party leader urged Lai Chau to foster cultural identities among ethnic minorities while promoting the implementation of Party resolutions and directive on Party building and learning from President Ho Chi Minh’s moral example.