A senior Vietnamese official has hailed Party activities in Italy over the past time as helping strengthen the Party’s leadership and fighting power.
- Activities to mark Party 85th founding anniversary
- Seminar on 45 years of implementing President Ho Chi Minh's testament
- Youth Federation's activities to be innovated towards practicality, efficiency
- Provincial leaders attend new school year ceremonies
- Practical celebration of 45 years of Uncle Ho's testament execution
Dao Ngoc Dung, Secretary of the Party Committees of Centrally-run Agencies made the praise while working with those in charge of Party affairs in Italy on August 15, as part of his Italian visit from August 15-18 to inspect Party-building and related activities.
Dung underscored the direction and implementation of the resolution set at the fourth meeting of the Communist Party of Vietnam (11th tenure) and the Politburo’s Directive No.03 on popularising the campaign “Studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s moral examples” and the Party build-up.
He said every Party member and official should raise their sense of responsibility as it is one of the criteria to assess their working performance.
Following the session, the delegation also shared managerial skills, Party activities and the orientation of thinking among students.
From August 8-15, the delegation also worked with Party organisations in Switzerland and the Netherlands.