(VEN) – As part of the National Trade Promotion Program for 2013, the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade will send a Vietnamese business delegation to Cuba to take part in the 31st La Habana International Fair (FIHAV 2013).
Objective: Popularize the image of Vietnam, Vietnamese businesses and Vietnamese products; increase the export of Vietnamese goods to Cuba and Latin America; promote the consumption and distribution of Vietnamese goods in Cuba; develop commercial, trade and investment projects in Cuba.
Size: 15 businesses (anticipated)
Time: November 3-9, 2013
Venue: EXPOCUBA Exhibition Center, La Habana, Cuba
Content: Agricultural, forest and aquatic products, processed food, coffee, garments, fashion products, electrical and electronic products, industrial machinery and equipment, chemicals, ceramics and construction materials, wood products and handicrafts, consumer goods, investment, tourism and trading services.
Participants: Businesses from all economic sectors and trade promotion organizations established according to Vietnamese law.
Selection criteria: Businesses capable to produce and trade in competitive and exportable products which can be sold in the Cuban and Latin American markets; having the experience of participating in international fairs.
* State support: 100 percent of the pavilion hiring cost; 100 percent of the cost of overall decoration for all pavilions of Vietnamese businesses at the fair; 100 percent of expenses related to the dissemination of information about exports and inviting visitors to the fair.
Note: Depending on each specific sector, each business participating in the fair will be provided with financial assistance to cover the cost of hiring a maximum of four standard pavilions (3m x 3m = 9sq.m).
* Expenses to be borne by businesses:
- 100 percent of expenses related to travel, accommodation and food…
- 100 percent of expenses related to exhibits such as transportation cost and some kinds of taxes
Besides, businesses will have to pay fines if they violate the rules and regulations set by the Vietnamese side’s organizing board.
* Deposit for participation
- Each business must deposit VND10 million for each standard pavilion when submitting the application.
- The deposit must be transferred to the following account:
+ Name of account: Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency
+ Account number: 0011 000 286 212
Account opened at the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
Address: 31-33 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- As soon as the Ministry of Finance approves the program’s balance-sheet, Vietrade will refund the deposit to businesses which fulfill all the obligations of participants in the fair.
+ If selected businesses cancel their participation after August 30 for any reasons, they will not have the deposit refunded.
- Seriously abiding by all rules and regulations of the organizing board;
- Within 15 days after the fair ends, businesses must send a report on participation results to Vietrade.
- A copy of the business registration certificate
- Application for participation in the fair
- Company brochure
- List of company members to be present at the fair
- Registration for company information to be presented on the fair’s catalogue
- Explanation for presence at special pavilions (if any)
- Advertising schedule (if any)
Deadline for registration: Before August 27, 2013
Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade)
5th floor, 20 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39364792/ext. 124
Fax: 04. 39369491
Contact person: Mr. Pham Khac Huy (Mobile: 0973 342 688)./.