VGP – The first international festival for theater schools in the Asia-Pacific will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from September 5-10.
The event will see the participation of 120 delegates and students from 15 professional theatre schools of 10 regional countries and territories, including Australia, China, Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Chinese Taiwan, Thailand, and the Philippines.
- American Chamber of Commerce offers 80 scholarships to Vietnamese undergraduates
- Obesity, abdominal fat rise among Ho Chi Minh City school students
- VN’s Tech Boom: A Look Inside Southeast Asia's Silicon Valley
- Vietnam economy to undergo sea changes after EU trade pact takes effect
- KinderWorld pupils continue to excel
Ten plays will be staged along with a series of activities such as performing skills exchange, stage training and practicing workshop.
Ho Chi Minh City University of Theatre and Cinema and the International Exchange and Training Centre of State Performance will represent theatre schools in the host country at the event.
By Ngoc Van