VGP – The first international festival for theater schools in the Asia-Pacific will be held in Ho Chi Minh City from September 5-10.
The event will see the participation of 120 delegates and students from 15 professional theatre schools of 10 regional countries and territories, including Australia, China, Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Chinese Taiwan, Thailand, and the Philippines.
- City universities attend 2nd Science & Technology Forum
- Vietnamese doctor dedicates life to stem cell research
- 61-year-old Vietnamese man earns Master of Science degree
- Rapid bus system the right choice for Ho Chi Minh City: transport experts
- Concerns raised over Vietnam’s ban on students' posting illicit material online
Ten plays will be staged along with a series of activities such as performing skills exchange, stage training and practicing workshop.
Ho Chi Minh City University of Theatre and Cinema and the International Exchange and Training Centre of State Performance will represent theatre schools in the host country at the event.
By Ngoc Van