Chairman Nguyen Manh Hien desired that Mr. Koichiro Abe’s visit would lay the foundations of a good relation between the two provinces.
- Efforts to improve investment environment
- Hai Duong Provincial People's Committee holds March regular meeting
- Planning for sustainable development of Tu Ky's ruoi, fiddler crab region
- Provincial People's Committee leaders check early-spring production
- Traffic safety to be ensured during Tet and festival
Mr. Nguyen Manh Hien, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee, receives Mr. Koichiro Abe
Mr. Nguyen Manh Hien, Chairman of the Hai Duong provincial People’s Committee, on the morning of 15 August received a working delegation of Fukuoka province (Japan), led by Mr. Koichiro Abe, Counselor of the Japanese Government, representative of Fukuoka province.
Mr. Nguyen Manh Hien introduced the favorable investment environment of Hai Duong and expressed his desire that Mr. Koichiro Abe’s visit would lay the foundations of a good relation between the two provinces and provide a bridge for Japanese enterprises, especially those of Fukuoka province, to continue investing in Hai Duong.
Mr. Koichiro Abe promised to actively explore the province’s investment environment and ceaselessly attempt to persuade Japanese enterprises to invest in Hai Duong.