Hai Duong province on the morning of 16 August launched the Contest of learning about the Law on the Sea of Vietnam.
The contest is being held at provincial and district levels.
All organizations and individuals residing, living, and working in the province are eligible to participate in the contest (except members of the Organizing Board, Jury, and units assisting the Organizing Board and Jury).
- Vietnam beauty queen gives up crown, says she's tired
- Hanoi launches contest for both Vietnamese and foreigners
- Over 4,000 entries for 43rd UPU international letter writing contest
- Highlighting the competence of applying into practice
- Hai Duong has 3 award-winning topics at 9th National Creativity Contest for Youngsters and Children
Entries with illustrative pictures, photos, and deeply educational stories about sea and islands are encouraged.
Entrants must answer all 7 questions of the Contest Organizing Board.
The Law on the Sea of Vietnam was adopted on 21 June 2012 by the 13th National Assembly during its 3rd session. The law comprises 7 chapters with 55 articles and became effective on 1 January 2013.