The island district of Con Dao will be upgraded into a city after 2014, according to a project “Specific administrative organisation, mechanism and model for Con Dao” recently announced by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
- Vietnam, Cambodia boost co-operation in religious management
- ASEAN joins UN in addressing global security challenges
- Non-recognition of sex reassignment in Vietnam may violate human rights: lawmaker
- ASEAN joins UN efforts to address global security challenges
- International media report Vietnam’s IPU-132 successful organisation
To become a high-grade economic and tourism service zone, Con Dao will apply specific mechanisms and policies on investment attraction, socio-economic development, infrastructure construction and national security.