The island district of Con Dao will be upgraded into a city after 2014, according to a project “Specific administrative organisation, mechanism and model for Con Dao” recently announced by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
- ASEAN, Netherlands strengthen cooperative relations
- China’s land reclamation in East Sea violates Vietnam’s sovereign
- China’s land reclamation in East Sea violates Vietnam’s sovereignty
- 25th conference of Provincial Party's Executive Board
- Vietnam shouldn't fall into an "orbit" of anybody: renowned scholar
To become a high-grade economic and tourism service zone, Con Dao will apply specific mechanisms and policies on investment attraction, socio-economic development, infrastructure construction and national security.