The island district of Con Dao will be upgraded into a city after 2014, according to a project “Specific administrative organisation, mechanism and model for Con Dao” recently announced by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
- PM calls for upholding great 1975 spring victory
- GMS tackles human trafficking
- Prime Minister calls for upholding great 1975 spring victory
- Grand ceremony marks 40 years since South’s liberation
- Bringing into full play the spirit of the great victory of 1975 Spring and striving for a more prosperous nation
To become a high-grade economic and tourism service zone, Con Dao will apply specific mechanisms and policies on investment attraction, socio-economic development, infrastructure construction and national security.