(VOV) – A delegation from the Party Committee’s central agencies led by Secretary Dao Ngoc Dung is paying a working visit to Italy from August 15-18 to inspect Party-building and related activities.
Dung has praised Party activities in Italy over the years which have contributed to strengthening the Party’s leadership and combative strength.
- Party chief bids adieu to DPRK ambassador
- Party chief says farewell to DPRK ambassador
- Party chief farewells DPRK ambassador
- The great victory of the resistance war against the US aggressors for national liberation is the victory of the Vietnamese military policy and arts under the sound and creative leadership of the Party
- Visiting place President Ho Chi Minh came in Czech
Party organization in Italy has introduced business opportunities to Italian investors, promoted Vietnamese land and people and successfully organised programmes marking the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Italy.
It has also helped Vietnamese expatriates better understand Party and State policies, dealt with complaints about issues of their concern and provided support for Vietnamese students, Dung said.
He underlined the direction and implementation of the resolution adopted the fourth meeting of the 11th Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and the Politburo’s Directive 03 on popularising the campaign “Studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s moral examples” and the Party build-up.
Every Party member and official should raise their sense of responsibility as it is one of the criteria to assess their working performance, he noted
Following the working session, the delegation also shared managerial skills, Party activities and the orientation of thinking among students.
Earlier, from August 8-15, the delegation also worked with Party organisations in Switzerland and the Netherlands.