- Few takers for foreign currency loans
- VAMC eats up bad debts from credit institutions
- SBV vows to apply international standards in debt classification
- Government issues new standard form for contracts related to sharing oil and gas production
- Conduction of Environment Impact assessment (EIA) criteria for seabed solid minerals
The Food Safety Department – Ministry of Health (MOH) in collaboration with the Quang Ngai provincial Department of Food Safety held on 17-7 the workshop on food safety with the participation of over 100 delegates representing provincial departments, unions, hospitals and health centers in the province.
Experts of MoH introduced scientific knowledge about food safety such as the importance of food and food safety, food affects to health, the use of borax in food processing, food safety conditions, etc.
In addition, participants were also introduced new important legal documents in food safety including the Circular No.27/2012/TT-BYT, the Circular No. 11/2013/TT-BYT, the Circular No. 30/2011/TT-BYT and the Circular No. 08/2013/TT-BYT of MoH.
As revealed, the province owns over 10,000 business units on processing food. In recent years, the food safety quality assurance has obviously changed in awareness, behavior of organizations, individuals and consumers.
At the workshop, the participants discussed issues related to the professional activities of food safety aiming at fostering this task better in the upcoming time.