A delegation from the Popularisation and Education Commission of the Party Central Committee, led by Deputy Head Vu Ngoc Hoang, paid a working visit to Cuba from June 27-30.
During the visit, Hoang held talks with Roberto Montesino Perez, the Director of Education, Science, Culture and Sport under the Communist Party of Cuba’s (CPC) Central Committee.
- Activities at home to mark National Day
- Video conference marks 70th anniversary of National Day
- NA Chairman Hung leaves Hanoi for conference of parliament speakers, US visit
- Politburo advocates special policy on southern key economic zone development
- VN President to attend anti-fascist war victory in China
The two sides briefed each other on their respective responsibilities and operations, and shared their experiences of publicising important information relating to the fields of education, healthcare, culture and science and technology.
Perez informed the guest about the CPC’s achievements in building ties and spreading information via public and union organisations such as the Federation of University Students (FEU), the National Association of Small Farmers (ANAP), the Committee for the Defence of the Revolution (CDR), and the National Association of Economists and accountants (ANEC).
Hoang praised the achievements of the CPC, particularly its new economic breakthroughs, adding that Vietnam will consistently support Cuba and its people.
The delegation also worked with key leaders of Artemisa province and visited some of the country’s cultural and tourist sites.