(VOVworld)- Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan on Thursday visited and presented 20 gifts worth 50 USD each to outstanding social beneficiaries in the Quang Ninh district of Quang Binh province.
In her address, Doan expressed her hope that local authorities would pay further attention to social beneficiaries:“On the occasion of War Invalids and Martyrs’ Day, July 27, I hope that local authorities would visit the invalids and effectively implement Party and State policies for social beneficiaries. We should pay attention to their accommodation, health insurance, treatment and living conditions. On behalf of the Party and State leaders, I wish Vietnamese heroic mothers and war invalids health”.
- Vice President receives Belarus trade union delegation
- Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan joins celebration of Foreign Languages University’s 60th anniversary
- Primary school to be built for ethnic students in Cao Bang
- Two VPA’s senior officers promoted to Generals
- Taking up in science and technology applications helps promote development
The same day, the Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Uong Chu Luu visited social beneficiaries in Bo Trach district, offered incense at the Martyrs Monument and visited the cemetery of the voluntary youth in Van Ninh commune.